Nicole, this is Natalie. I wanted to add this comment so you can be emailed if anyone else comments on this post. You can comment on all your posts and then you will get an email every time someone comments on your posts. That is the best way I know how to keep track of all the comments. :)
Oh yeah, and you probably want to add a picture to your profile.
hey this is Britney Curtis(cox) I saw your blog on Natalies and your kids are so darn cute, cant believe it. by baby just turned 3 on march 28th it is so sad. talk at ya later.
2 comments:
Nicole, this is Natalie. I wanted to add this comment so you can be emailed if anyone else comments on this post. You can comment on all your posts and then you will get an email every time someone comments on your posts. That is the best way I know how to keep track of all the comments. :)
Oh yeah, and you probably want to add a picture to your profile.
Love ya!
Nat
hey this is Britney Curtis(cox) I saw your blog on Natalies and your kids are so darn cute, cant believe it. by baby just turned 3 on march 28th it is so sad. talk at ya later.
Post a Comment