
I had to dress Gracy up in this cute outfit before we went out! Girls are so fun to play dress up with!!

Austin and Dan at the Dinosaur Museum in Lehi. Austin didn't like the museum much. He kept asking us if we were all done and if we were ready to go. His favorite part was the sand box at the end of the museum.

Our first family picture!! Unfortunately you cannot see Gracy!

Austin would not get out of the stroller. He didn't like how big everything was.

Grandma Carol and Gracy. Grandma carried Gracy through the whole museum.
4 comments:
How fun! I loved that museum. :0) Brett and I went the day Austin was born, when he was home from Iraq for that little bit. We thought it was way cool.
Gracy is getting so big. She is so cute! love her outfit by the way.
So...did you guys go to the Red and White game? It was sooo windy! Thank goodness Jovie didn't get sick. Corey's team lost haha poor guy. He was bummed.
Yes girls are so fun, and so sassy too.. you are pre warned.
YOu little family is so cute, and they look like there dad dont they, but like you too..
www.curtisgang.blogspot.com
Hey girly my email is britcurtis@hotmail.com
what is yours?
Yay! I'm so glad you got a blog. I love it! It's nice to catch up on your little family (which, by the way, is very cute).
Post a Comment