Sunday, May 25, 2008

Griffiths Family Reunion

The Griffiths family finally decided to have a family reunion. We all met in Moab for the weekend and went 4 wheeling and had a great time! It went by way too fast but it sure was a lot of fun! Here is Gracy and Camilla showing off their cute 4th of July outfit! Thanks for the cute outfit Grandma!

Grandpa and Austin spent the whole morning together. First grandpa took Austin in the race car (the razor) and then on another race car (the 4 wheeler) and after breakfast they spent the rest of the time throwing rocks and playing in the dirt!
Grandpa's side kick!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Nicole, Your page is so cute. I love your header. Gracy looks so cute. I love the picture of Austin. What a cutie. You will have to tell me how to do the page thing. Natalie's looks cute too.

::Margo:: said...

I miss you guys so much!!