Saturday, October 10, 2009

Aus's first day of Preschool!!











Where has the time gone? I can't believe I already have a kid in preschool. As you can tell from his pictures he was super excited. His teacher is Mrs. Laura. She is such a good teacher and really loves her students. Aus comes home and does his homework with no problem. I never thought to let him trace letters, shapes, etc.. but he can do it with little help. I love my little smarty pants.
I have to show off his drawing of the airplane. His has a toy airplane with engines under his wings and the airplane up above didn't have the engines on so he had to draw them on. I was so impressed. Preschool is such a good investment!




2 comments:

Jana and Brett said...

Brock has that same shirt! I love it! :0) And Graci is walking! She is SO big! My heck! we need to seriously get together soon! :0)

Nicole said...

Yes we do! When are you guys coming over? You are welcome anytime!