Thursday, April 1, 2010

I love being a mom!



I have the sweetest kids ever made! They've been extra sweet lately that I thought I had better write it down so I won't forget. Back in January I had my gallbladder taken out and when I came home, Austin was so sweet and concerned. He snuggled me and brought me water, juice, anything I wanted. He also said since I was such a good girl he bought me flowers and 5 minutes later the door bell rang and there were some flowers. He quickly said, "they're here mom and they are just for you from me!". They were really from my Grandma Sharon and Dan's family but it was still sweet.
I didn't really think CC was that observant of me but apparently she is. A few days after my surgery I thought it looked like CC was walking funny and then I realized she was copying how I had been walking since my surgery. She was pushing her baby in her stroller with my high heels on and was hunched over with her hand on her side saying owey, owey. She's one talented little girl. Life would be so boring without CC and Austin! I am so glad they're mine!


No comments: