Thursday, August 7, 2008

American Idol Concert

Can you see us?? This picture was in the Deseret News when the American Idol concernt came to SLC. You can bearly see my head and you can only see my moms face. Oh, we had fun!! I felt like a little kid. I know my mom sure did. lol She was sooo excited to go to this concert! As most of you know, my mom is a HUGE David Archuleta fan! Huge!! My mom found out she got tickets on Sunday at 2pm and left CO to come to the concert at 4pm the same day. She drove all night and didn't get here until 2 am. Then she watched my babies for a few hours and then we went to the concert! The concert was awesome! We took tons of pictures and it was so fun to see him and see how much he is loved! After the concert was over, which was about 11:30 pm my mom and Mitchel drove home, where she slept for a few hours and then went to work! Oh, man. There is so much more to this story and if you'd like to know just email or call me. I love you mom. Thanks for inviting me to your concert!

1 comment:

K said...

I had no idea you were that famous Nicole! You should send that into SUU so they can print it on their newspaper. Nice blog by the way. Here is ours if you ever want to check it: www.kevinandbritneyjensen.blogspot.com