Sunday, August 31, 2008

The itsy bitsy spider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da4kL30fRO0
Austin makes me listen to this song everyday! I have already listened to it 10 times in 10 minutes. Ugh! He's sooo funny!

Dan gets weirded out when he hears this song. lol He thinks it's crazy and that Austin shouldn't listen to it. haha

3 comments:

Shawna S said...

What the heck? That song is so weird, I'm with Daniel, no more. Where did you even find it?

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Your kids are so cute! I remember seeing Austin in the airport and he was just a little guy! email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog
starlakendall@hotmail.com

The Tobey's said...

Hey Nicole, I'm tagging you so I guess you are suppose to go to my blog and check out what you are suppose to do. Talk to you lata Julie