Saturday, December 13, 2008

Austin's photography

Aus is a model and a photographer! Who knew!?
Love the teeth. What a great angle!


He even managed to get a picture of his sister! How sweet!


I love how he grayed out CC in the back. lol I love looking at things from Austin's point of view. Don't you?







6 comments:

Jaymerz said...

I have so many pictures like that on my camera. You have such cute kids, and Austin looks exactly like his daddy!!

The Goodwin Gang said...

Yes, Aus takes after Dan's family and Gracy takes after mine. Gracy actually looks like her cousin Camilla (my sister Natalie's little girl).

Moss Family said...

Nicole,
What a smart kid! They are so cute. I am so excited for Christmas.I can't wait to see you guys. Your background on your blog is darling.

Victoria said...

HAHA!! That just made me laugh. What a kid!

Candi said...

I sure have cute nephews and an adorable niece. I can't wait to see them and you and Daniel. By the way I am not a perfectionist. You'll have to see my house and then you would know. It's a wreck!!!

Love,
Candi

The Tobey's said...

He is so Cute Nicole!