Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas!!









I love my little babies! They are so fun to take pictures of. I had to be fast b/c they have an attention span of about 5 minutes but I think I managed to get some cute ones. I can't wait to put some presents under our Christmas tree! Only a few more weeks and Christmas is here!! We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Becky said...

O-my goodness Nicole, your little kids are growing up. Gracie doesn't look like a baby baby anymore. And Austin has changed too. Like Natalie said, they have grown up. Its sad to see them grow up so much and so fast. Merry Christmas!

The Goodwin Gang said...

They are growing up! In a little over 3 months Gracy will be 1 and in 2 months Austin will be 3! Man, I am getting old.

Julie said...

Your kids are so darn cute!!!

I found your blog on your facebook page. :)