Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT!

Ya, so I am in love with the movie TWILIGHT! It was pretty good. Well, it was really good. So good that I am going to go again tomorrow. The special effects weren't the best but who cares! It's TWLIGHT for crying out loud. They really did an awesome job with the cast. Oh, I can't wait to go again tomorrow. I just hope that Dan doesn't tell everyone at church where I am. lol Sinner, I know, but it'll totally be worth it. If you haven't read the book, you really need to. It makes the movie even better if you have read the book. Now I just need to pre order the movie and go and buy the CD. Thank you sisters for buying me the TWLIGHT series! I love it and I am obsessed with it!

I cannot wait for New Moon to come out. I think it'll be a little sad but at least we'll get to know Jacob better. Man, I am sounding like a silly teenager again. hehehehehehe Now I just need to start saying like, like every other word, then I would like totally be a teenager again. Hmm...I think it's getting late and I am acting strange now. Good night everyone and go see TWILIGHT!

4 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Nicole you crack me up!! I keep telling my hubby that I feel like a teenager again.

Oh by the way I found your blog awhile ago on someone else's, your kids are adorable!! Hope everything is good with you.

Jamie
(PS our blog is www.morrisfamilycuties.blogspot.com, it is fun to keep up with everyone!!)

THE RIGBY'S said...

I loved TWILIGHT too!! The books are awesome but watching the movie was great! It brings everything to life which is what I loved. Plus the vampires are ooohhhhh sooooo hot:)

Shawna S said...

Wow, and I thought I was obsessed. I really wish they would have spent a little more time and money on the special effects but it was alright for the most part. The book was just so much better (as always). Hope you had fun.

Candi said...

Hey there!!!! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. Tell Daniel that I have been practicing too. I haven't played for about 6 months but Bryan and I are practicing now. Give Austin and Gracy a kiss for me!!!