This cute Santa outfit was Camilla's (Nat's little girl) last year. I didn't think it would fit b/c CC is almost 8 months and the outfit says 6 months but it does!! Yea!! I finally got a picture of CC smiling! I had to put her infront of the mirror while I was holding her so the pics are not straight but at least you can see my baby smiling!! Yea!! Austin and CC are the best of friends. I am so lucky they love each other so much! I hope it lasts!!!
November 2019
6 years ago



2 comments:
Oh she is a cutie! and we totally thought of Dan on his birthday. We were driving down to Beaver and tried to call him, but we just got his voicemail. So Happy Birthday Daniel! (use the voice from 'The Other Sister' haha) I was wondering if you guys wanted to go to the Festival of Trees the week after Thanksgiving? It's December 3-6. Do you think you can come that Wednesday? The whole fam can get in for 14 dolares. Just let us know. We would love to see you guys! Go Utes! So excited for tomorrow! Yay!
Wow, when you finally post, you really go to town. Cute pics.
Post a Comment