Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween











I am a little late in posting this but better late than never. Dan's parents came up the week before Halloween and we went to a pumpkin patch that was about 3 blocks from our house. It was so cute. They had tons of pumpkins, as you can tell, they had a little kid corn maze, tractors the kids could sit on, and they even took us for a wagon ride. It was pretty fun. We'll be there again next year!




3 comments:

Hillary said...

Hey Cousins!
I discovered you through Ashley's blog, I'm so glad you guys are blogging it will be fun to keep in touch. And since when did you have TWO kids? That's so awesome!

Moss Family said...

Dan and Nicole,
Mom had mentioned how fun the little pumpkin patch is. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Nicole said...

Hi Hillary!! Ya, I am pretty much a baby making machine! No not really. Two is plenty for right now. I think Candi is the baby making machine. Although Ashley could out do her. Only time will tell. How have you been? Where do you live? Please say up North. It would be fun to have some family up here.