
It's not quite Halloween yet but you can't tell at our house. Austin dresses up as Spiderman everyday. Gracy costume just arrived so she has only worn it one time. Don't I have the cutest kids? Aus and Gracy looked so cute we took pictures of them for about 10 minutes. I haven't quite figured out how to adjust Austin's mask so both of his eyes can see out of it but he doesn't complain. We have cut it several times but it seems to shift to oneside. Oh, well. At least he can see. Oh, how I love my bunny and spiderman.



4 comments:
I already emailed you about the picture, but I thought I would say it again. HOW CUTE!!!
I just love the last picture. So cute, seriously Nicole, and I think Gracy looks a little like Camilla. Her eyes look like hers.
Your kids are so cute!! Hope all is well with you guys. Tell Dan "Hi" for me.
The bunny reminds me of the bunny on the Christmas story...baby version. So cute!
I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever! I hope you guys had a happy halloween! They have to be the cutest bunny and spiderman I ever saw. I am so excited that you have a blog.
Post a Comment