Saturday, October 11, 2008

6th year Anniversary!!



Dan and I celebrated our 6th year anniversary by going to the South Jordan temple. We just strolled around and enjoyed ourselves. I can't believe it has been 6 years! Man time flies when you are having fun! Maybe one year we'll celebrate our anniversary without kids....nah!! Kids make everything funner!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Hey Nicole,

Both of your kids are so cute! It is crazy that you have been married for 6 years. So much has happened since then, but it still seems like we were all "swearing up and down" that we would see each other all the time after graduation. Ha, ha, ha. Oh well, at least there's the internet. We seriously live so close, we should get together. I don't think Kyarra was with me last time, but she would probably have a blast with Spiderman and she loves to dress up too. :)

Have a nice one and hopefully we'll see you soon!

Candace Spens