Saturday, October 11, 2008

OUCH!!

Lets just say Austin's not the most graceful 2 year old. He obviously takes after his father. No, it's really my fault. ;'( I was carrying Gracy and Austin was walking into the church and I didn't have a hold of his hand and he tripped over my foot and landed forehead first in the pavement. We turned right around and got back in the car and went home. Poor kid. Everywhere we go people stare and comment about his poor head. We went to a JAZZ game the other night and I couldn't believe how many people literally stopped and stared at him. He's still a handsome little devil, he just has an added feature to look at I guess.

2 comments:

Becky said...

O-that is a huge sore. How sad. Poor little guy, he is so cute though. He is sure growing up. I love his long eyelashes.

Jana and Brett said...

HOly Cow! Austin is a tough kid. I'm glad you guys had a fun anniversary. And CUTE costumes! Jovie is going to be a black cat. We got her a shirt and cute little orange and black pants and little fuzzy ear headband. Girls are so fun. I wonder what our little boy will be next year?