
It was Dan's B-day last week! I think you can sense the theme we had for his Birthday. Go UTES!! lol Dan's obviously a huge fan. I bought him the Ute cake and it just so happened he was already wearing his Ute shirts. Ya, he's a fan! Dan's not a big fan of crowds so just us 4 had some dinner and cake and ice cream. I left the cake on the counter and went upstairs to put CC down and when I came back down Austing had scooped all of the icing out of the U on Dan's cake. Aus is a big fan too! He wanted to be the one who got to eat the U. lol
5 comments:
O Nicole. How funny! What a cute cake and I am sure Daniel loved it! Obiviously your kids did. CC looks so adorable in the santa outfit. I am so excited for Chritmas!
Gracy looks just like Camilla in the jumperoo. I can't believe how much she looks like her. You and Natalie probably can't see it as much as the rest of us though. What cute kids!
Dan kills me! I'm sure it will be a big day at your house tomorrow for the big game... go UTES!
And Gracy is SO cute Nicole. She has the sweetest little face. How are you guys doing? Are you going to Beaver for Thanksgiving? What about Christmas do you know yet? We will be in UT Dec 19-31.
I am not sure how to comment back to specific people but maybe this will work. Becky, yes I think CC looks like Camilla. It's funny to see her in Camilla's close if I have seen Camilla in them because I too think they look alike. Dan told me the other day that he didn't think CC was his and that whoever Camilla's dad was was CC's dad. lol I guess he hasn't realized that it might be b/c Nat and I are sisters. I dunno. He's not always as smart as he thinks he is.
Hey Lac,
We'll be in Beaver about the same time as you'll be in Cedar. It's always busy around the Holiday's with family and all but it would be fun to see you guys! I still need to meet Bladen. I think him and Austin are two peas in a pod.
Post a Comment