
We bought this pool at 5:30pm so it was a little too cold to fill it up with water but the kids didn't care. They had so much fun playing in it. Austin said it was their boat and Dan and I were sharks. Kids have such great imaginations. I think I am going to do this more often. It is like a play pen for them.
2 comments:
O-my word Nicole-I think I said this on facebook, but Gracy is getting so big and darling!!! Your kids are just to cute! I love the one of just Gracy-she looks so adorable!
Hi Nicole and Daniel,
I am not blog stocking but I found your and wanted to take a look. Your kids are darling. Hey it is time for Daniels 10 year class reunion and I do not know where to send the invite. If you could send me and email or physical address that would be great. We have sent most of them out on either facebook or email our class has no money.
thanks Cherstie Bealer Woolf
Post a Comment