Sunday, July 26, 2009

She's a Goodwin alright



Sorry about the end of this video. I think it's disgusting but the rest of it is stinking cute so I wanted to share it. CC loves her pop. I wonder where she gets that from....Grandpa Goodwin and Grandma Goodwin??? I'll keep working on her. She'll eventually stop liking Soda pop! BLAH!!



2 comments:

Becky said...

I agree that is gross....very cute though. She is so cute! Love the little laugh at the begining.

Nicole said...

haha It is gross! Dan rarely does that. CC mostly drinks water and rice milk. She probably has a sip of pop at least once every other month. Well, that I know of.

Kissing boys stunts your growth Natalie! Not pop! lol Too bad grandma started kissing boys so young. If she would have waited a few more years she could be as tall as her grandkids. tisk tisk gma! haha I LOVE TEASING her.