Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bees Game









We had a blast at the Bees game. Austin loved the Bee. He was able to give the bee high 5 about 5 times. That bee loved Austin. CC loved to put on my glasses and clap. We had a blast. We lasted about 1.5 hours and then the rain hit. Aus is such a fan of baseball now we play it every night. Only a couple more years and he'll be a pro!

I finally got a cute picture of my babies smiling at the sametime! Wahoo. It only took 16 months. I wonder how long it'll take before I can do it again.




3 comments:

Liz said...

What a cute family! Was that the Bees game on Saturday against the Beavers? If so, we were there too. It was so much fun! Wish we would have see each other!

Becky said...

Your little girl is just getting so cute and Austin is growing so much!!! Holy Cow!!!

Nicole said...

Liz,

I think so. It was the Colorado Springs team. That would have been fun to see you there.

Thanks guys. I think my babies are cute too!