Sunday, July 6, 2008

Gracy's Blessing


Gracy looked so beautiful in her blessing dress! Thank you Camilla for letting us use your dress! We had tons of visitors for her special day! Grandma Sharon and Dave came up on Thursday and stayed at an RV Park in Draper. My parents came up on Friday and Dan's parents came up on Saturday! It was a blast!

Grandma and I went shopping on Thursday, which is where Gracy got her cute 4th of July bow. Friday we hung out at grandma's park and went swimming! Austin went swimming at 3 and again at 7pm. He loved it. His Uncles did such a good job watching him! He could go swimming everyday if I would let him.

On Saturday we had a picnic at Riverton park and then went swimming again. The next day was Gracy's special day! I couldn't ask for better kids! Austin and Gracy are the joy in my life! They make everyday special!

(Sorry for the sideways picture. I couldn't figure out how to turn it. The regular picture isn't turned, but when I upload it on my page it turns....oh well)




5 comments:

Jana and Brett said...

she looks beautiful! we wish we could have been there. love you guys, we need to get together soon.

Jana and Brett said...

she looks beautiful! we wish we could have been there. love you guys, we need to get together soon.

Becky said...

Nicole, How presious!!!! She looks so cute. I am glad your weekend was really fun.

Brit said...

She is Beautiful! those days are so special and go by so fast.

Fletcher's Family said...

Hey Nicole!
I didn't realize it was Gracy's Baby Blessing.. I should have asked! I was at Kim's daughter's baptism. Remember Abbie Jo?? She just turned 8! Hard to believe! Cherish every minute you have with them. Gracy is such a beautiful baby! I love her pictures esp. the one in the baby blessing dress. WOW! I really need a girl.... :)
Kel