
Austin loved feeding the dusks (Austin calls ducks, dusks for some reason and I let him b/c it's super cute. Maybe one day I'll correct him but for now I just smile every time he says it!)

I don't think we were supposed to get on this tractor but oh well. This picture turned out way cute! Doesn't he look like he has done this before? I don't think he has but he's already to go for a ride.

I carried Gracy in my hot slings and she didn't make a peep. She doesn't look comfortable but she was as snug as a bug in a rug. She really does love this hot sling. We go everywhere in it. Oh Gracy is my little sweety pie. She is as easy going as they come. I think I have the cutest little girl in the world! I mean even her cries are cute. It's like a sweet whimper. lol

This is Aus on the wagon ride. As you can tell from his face it was super hot outside. I bet it was close to 100 degrees.
So, one of our friends, Stephanie and her kids, were in town so we thought it would be fun to do something together and we decided to take the kids to Wheeler farm. I think the kids had a blast. I on the other hand wasn't too impressed. I mean hello, I am from a farm town and this farm was small and they didn't even have peacocks! haha. I didn't let that ruin it though. We still had fun.
2 comments:
You look so beatiful, you look just like your mother. YOur kids look like there dad. But so do mine, not much we can do about that is there..
Cute Pictures Nicole. Gracey looks so big in that. How much does she weigh now?
Post a Comment