Sunday, July 27, 2008

Out and about

This is Austin and his cute friend, Blake. Blake wanted to come over so he dressed himself. lol He has to have his hat on when he goes outside and he just got these new rubber boots so he had to wear them too. We love Blake. He is our little buddy!
This is my cute CC asleep on a towel while Austin is playing his pool that Grandma Sharon gave him. Here is Austin and Daniel playing in the pool while us girls watch from the deck. Austin loves, loves his pool. He'd be in it every day if I would let him. I had to cut Dan's head off b/c he didn't have a shirt on and he didn't want me flaunting his sexy body! :)

3 comments:

Shawna S said...

Ah, come on, Reggie was really wanting to see Daniel's sexy body! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, I've got some catching up to do I guess.

Becky said...

Gracy looks so pieceful sleeping out in the shade. Don't we all wish we could just lay down and take a long nap in the shade.

Aimee Sommer said...

hey nicole! your kids are sooo cute!! Its nice to see whats been going on in your little life..