Friday, January 16, 2009

Austin's class











Back in September Austin started a gymnastics class at The Little Gym in Draper. He loves it. His class is the super beasts! I signed him up more for getting used to following a teacher than learning gymnastics but he caught on pretty well. He can do all kinds of forward rolls and he loves the balance beam. Today was his last day at class and I don't have the time to do it again next semester. I don't feel too bad though b/c we are going to sign him up for swim lessons in the summer so it would conflict with his swimming classes.
Of course CC comes along. She's a good cheerleader for Austin. I don't always dress her up as a cheerleader. We were heading to the Utes football parade right after class so I had to get her all dressed up. I should dress her up as a cheerleader more often. She does look super cute!




1 comment:

Becky said...

How fun---your little girl is so darling in that cheerleader outfit. How cute. Austin is looking more and more like his dad. Cute kids.