Friday, January 16, 2009

The worlds cutest siblings!!

Austin's doing his Ute sign. Dan's taught him well. We'll get CC doing it before too long.
I love to put her hair up like this. Girls are just so fun to dress up. I don't think I can get enough of it.

Austin loves to pretend he is a baby but he doesn't really fool anyone. I mean have you seen this kid? He's almost 3 but he's in a 5 year olds body. He's huge! The poor nursery kids don't stand a chance.
This is how I get ready in the mornings. Austin wakes up and I throw him in CC's crib with a few toys and they will just play quietly until I am done getting ready. They are so cute with each other. I just can't catch them both smiling at the sametime!



1 comment:

Becky said...

Gracy looks so cute with her hair like that!! I am glad you have a little girl to dress up.

Those pictures of them in the crib are cute--priceless moments.