
We wore poor grandma out. We had a lot of fun visiting everyone. I can't wait to do it again!

CC's new outfit. Sucking her lip is her new thing. Since CC is the 2nd kid she didn't get too much stuff for Christmas. I mean her cousin Camilla gives her all of her clothes and her brother Austin already has every toy in the world, so she doens't really need anything other than girly girl stuff.

Austin is such a stinker. Santa gave him new Spiderman pjs but he did not like them b/c they buttoned up. He insisted on wearing his old Spiderman pj. Too bad the tags are already off his pjs. Austin's favorite toy was a Spiderman action figure. He took that thing everywhere.

CC's favorite present was probably her cute cheerleader outfit. She looks so cute in it. I am not girly really but I sure have fun making CC girly.
No comments:
Post a Comment