I can't remember if I already said this on my blog, but at church everyone kept telling Nat and I that we didn't look like sisters but that our little girls did. lol They do look a lot alike. It was so fun to have them here. We need to get together soon! I miss you!
3 comments:
Camilla and Gracy could totally be sisters. Austin is getting so big. I can't believe how big he is. Cute pictures!
I can't remember if I already said this on my blog, but at church everyone kept telling Nat and I that we didn't look like sisters but that our little girls did. lol They do look a lot alike. It was so fun to have them here. We need to get together soon! I miss you!
Um, yeah, Austin is BIG! I knew you back when you didn't have kids yet!! Time flies!
Post a Comment