
Today I wasn't feeling very great so I left work early and picked up the kids and we went home. I had an upset stomach (I'm not pregnant I promise, I checked) and CC was tired so I put her down for a nap and it was just me and Aus in my bedroom. I couldn't get comfortable lying on my back, side, or stomach and I just kept rolling and twisting and turning. Austin came right over to me and put his hand on my face and said, "It's okay mommy I'll make you feel better". I told him okay how about we say a prayer to help mommy get feeling better? He agreed and we both folded our arms and he started saying, "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for my mommy, thank you for church, thank you for playdough, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen". I was so proud of him I couldn't help but forget about my silly upset stomach and just want to love on him. This was the first time I have ever heard him pray all by himself. He did such a good job and I am so proud of him. It's little moments like these when I am truly grateful I am blessed to experience the joys of being a mommy!!
2 comments:
How sweet!
That is adorable!! I love his little priorities! :)
Post a Comment