Monday, March 23, 2009

I almost forgot!











I almost forgot to share these cute pics of our trip to the SLC temple and memorial building. We weren't very smart and only took one stroller. We should have took the double stroller too but we didn't think we'd need it b/c Camilla and Aus can walk. Boy were we wrong! We had fun but it was quite the workout. Nat and I were constantly chasing Austin or Camilla. I think Nat won't be doing anything like that with 3 kids anytime soon! lol All in all it was fun and we managed to get some pretty good pictures too!




3 comments:

Jaymerz said...

How fun!! Did you find out what they were filming in the background?

Jana and Brett said...

oh my heck! Grace and her cousin look so alike! I thought it was her at first!!! Hope birthday's have been fun. I missed seeing you last Sunday! hope we can get together soon. :0)

House of Hendricks said...

Love the pictures. Looks like you had a great time. I also loved the birthday party stuff. I'm the crazy cake lady when it's birthday time. Hey, I wanted to know where you found the template for your blog. I want to change mine and I like putting pictures in it. I would appreciate it.