Thomas and friends live was in SLC so I had to take Austin. Dan had to work so it was just me, Aus and CC. I had my hands ful but we had a blast. Austin loved it! When the actors would yell, "yell louder" Austin would stand up and yell as loud as he could "YELL LOUDER!!". The actors were meaning for him to yell for Thomas louder but he was just doing what they said! He had everyone around him cracking up! CC loved it too! She loved to dance to the music. All in all it was a fun experience and I'd recommend it to anyone who has been thinking about going. (By the way, don't critique my grammar on my blogs. I usually have a 1 year old on my lap and a 3 year old terrorizing my room, so I am usually in a hurry when I write).
November 2019
6 years ago



2 comments:
I wish I wavs there! The whole "YELL LOUDER" is too cute. Give that cute nephew and niece a big kiss for me!
We would have loved to have seen you guys. You'll have to come and stay with us sometime. We need Kobe to teach CC how to crawl and walk. Oh, I guess we'll see you in a couple of weeks for our easter get together. See you soon! Give Kobe hugs and kisses from us! Thanks for the cute outfit and toys too! They loved them!
Post a Comment